Pricing Information

Let's talk about it over hot chocolate! No, really. I want to get to KNOW you. What makes your heart beat, who makes your life special, WHERE did you get your outfit, and why aren't we best friends yet? So pleeease email me at malloryhurstphotography(at)gmail.com or call/text me at 1-208-283-0155!

Sweet Offer

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be offering my 2012 pricing to those who book their sessions for 2013 by December 31st! I only require a deposit for wedding packages, and your session can be booked for anytime and rescheduled as needed. So if you're considering a session with Mallory Hurst Photography next year, now is a sweet time to book!

And what would a post be without an update for what I'm currently working on? So many fun shoots to process!

Be still my Christmas loving heart... Photobucket

0 comments: