Pricing Information

Let's talk about it over hot chocolate! No, really. I want to get to KNOW you. What makes your heart beat, who makes your life special, WHERE did you get your outfit, and why aren't we best friends yet? So pleeease email me at malloryhurstphotography(at)gmail.com or call/text me at 1-208-283-0155!

'sidnee & stephen engagements'

My little sister is getting married. I couldn't be more excited for her, but to be very honest... It's hard to see her grow up so much. I still think of her as my baby sister, I probably always will. It was so neat being able to photograph her with her fiance, Stephen Murray. I'm thrilled I got to document the beginning of the rest of her life with him. Being a part of this whole experience has put a lot of love in my heart, as most couple photo shoots do. They are a very bright, beautiful, happy couple. Very photogenic, and very much... in love.






































































Thank you for sharing this experience with me, I wish you both the happiest of engagements and am excited to be a witness to a whole lot more of this kind of love... on your wedding day.

0 comments: