Pricing Information

Let's talk about it over hot chocolate! No, really. I want to get to KNOW you. What makes your heart beat, who makes your life special, WHERE did you get your outfit, and why aren't we best friends yet? So pleeease email me at malloryhurstphotography(at)gmail.com or call/text me at 1-208-283-0155!

'an oldie but a goodie'

I did this photo shoot on November 1, 2008, with Sidnee. It's one of my favorite shoots that I've done so far. As I continue booking clients in Spring and through the Summer time I often find myself longing for these beautiful Fall colors. Every season has something incredible to offer a photographer, but for me in particular, Fall is the whole package. Now if we could just get Winter to keep from coming.....

Here are some favorites from the session we did. Her personality and versatility as a model really came through, and I had a lot of fun being a part of it.























































































































































0 comments: